HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne Driver Download - HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne is an economical and fast wireless monochrome printer that has marvelous features, like has prints speed up to 35 page per minute and has maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi (Best), HP FastRes 1200 (Normal), and built-in 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and 1 Ethernet 10/100/1000T network.
|HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne Printer|
Another great feature from the LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne it has automatic duplex (two-side) printing, with duplex feature that makes you can save a lot of paper and time. This printer has dimensions of 14.5 x 14.4 x 10.5 inches and has weight of 23.5 pounds.
Resetter HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne Driver can use for:
- Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- Mac OS
Here’s how to install HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne Driver:
- First, open the link download below, and select the OS you used, and click the link download.
- After you have fineshed downloading the driver, put the downloaded file to laptop or PC that you want to use with printer.
- And then, just install the file driver that you have downloaded with double click on file driver.To check the success or not, you can try to print. Open one image or Microsoft Word document, then type CTRL+P, and if you see the name of the printer, that indicated that you have successfully install the driver. But, if the printer name does not appear, please re-install the driver.
Here’s how to uninstall HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne Driver from your computer:
- Open control panel on your computer, and choose Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the name of your printer driver, and then click yes
- Wait for uninstall wizard until the end, and then click finish.