Resetter Canon Pixma MX377 Driver Download - This printer is one of the Canon flagship printer that has complete features at an affordable price. Canon Pixma MX377 is a multifunction printer or also referred to as All-in-one printer that is in addition to be able to print photos and documents, also can scanning, copying and faxing.
|Canon Pixma MX377 Printer|
Canon Pixma MX377 is the latest series in lieu of the previous series of Canon Pixma MX366. This printer has a dimension of 458 x 385 x 200 mm and overall body in black color.
This printer offers high speed of printing that can prints up tp 5 ipm (color) and 8.7 ipm (black), and the resolution of printing is fairly high up to 1200x 2400 dpi. Advantages of the Canon Pixma MX377 features Dual Function Panel, wich function is to provide easy access from the menu on the printer screen. Auto Duplex Print and Copy, which can print two sides at once. Features Fast Front, whose function is to ease when replacing ink or put paper on the front side of the printer.
Findprinterdrivers.com provide you the link Canon Pixma MX377 Driver Download for various operating system, the links download below is direct from Canon official website. So, the link download is clean from malwares or viruses.
Resetter Canon Pixma MX377 Driver can use for:
- Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- Mac OS
Here’s how to install Canon Pixma MX377 Driver:
- First, download the printer driver below, just click the link and will automatically downloaded.
- After you have fineshed downloading the driver, put the downloaded file to laptop or PC that you want to use with printer.
- And then, just install the file driver that you have downloaded with double click on file driver.To check the success or not, you can try to print. Open one image or Microsoft Word document, then type CTRL+P, and if you see the name of the printer, that indicated that you have successfully install the driver. But, if the printer name does not appear, please re-install the driver.
Here’s how to uninstall Canon Pixma MX377 Driver from your computer:
- Open control panel on your computer, and choose Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the name of your printer driver, and then click yes
- Wait for uninstall wizard until the end, and then click finish.
Resetter Canon Pixma MX377 Driver Download Link
Canon Pixma MX377 Driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 – Download
Canon Pixma MX377 Driver for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 – Download
Canon Pixma MX377 Driver for Mac OS – Download