Resetter Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download - The MX522 is a amazing printer from Canon that can satisfy all of your printing task, this printer very suitable for small business or as home printer. This printer comes with wireless connection, using the PIXMA MX522 wireless feature is created uncomplicated than other wireless printer. Using Wi-Fi allows you to print and scan at any place in your residense through| desktops and also suitable smartphones and tablets.
|Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer|
What's more, it includes AirPrint that enables you to wirelessly printing through your apple ipad, iphone as well as ipod. A built-in 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Printing, a Dual Function Panel and FastFront are just some of the capabilities from this printer which can help boost productivity in your workplace.
Canon PIXMA MX522 also has fast speed of printing up to 9.7 images per minute (black) and up to 5.5 images per minute (color), and with high resoution of printing up to 600 x 600 dpi (black) and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color). This printer has dimensions of 18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9 inches and weight of 19 pounds.
Findprinterdrivers.com provide you the link Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download for various operating system, the links download below is direct from Canon official website. So, the link download is clean from malwares or viruses.
Resetter Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver can use for:
- Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- Mac OS
Here’s how to install Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver:
- First, download the printer driver below, just click the link and will automatically downloaded.
- After you have fineshed downloading the driver, put the downloaded file to laptop or PC that you want to use with printer.
- And then, just install the file driver that you have downloaded with double click on file driver.To check the success or not, you can try to print. Open one image or Microsoft Word document, then type CTRL+P, and if you see the name of the printer, that indicated that you have successfully install the driver. But, if the printer name does not appear, please re-install the driver.
Here’s how to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver from your computer:
- Open control panel on your computer, and choose Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the name of your printer driver, and then click yes
- Wait for uninstall wizard until the end, and then click finish.
Resetter Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download Link
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 – Download
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 – Download
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver for Mac OS – Download