Resetter Epson L350 Driver Download - The L350 is one of the Epson L-Series which are in class multifunction inkjet printers. Printer with physical dimensions of 472 x 300 x 145 mm has a weight of 4.4 kg. Physical design is not much different from the Epson L210 fairly simple and elegant, with a black body became his own image for a printer that capable of printing on paper photo. As one of a series of inkjet printers Epson L Series, Epson L350 is a multifunction device that unites the functions print, scan, and copy in a printer device. Epson L350 is equipped CISS (Continues Ink Supply System) with infusion of original Epson ink tanks attached to the side of the Epson printer that has become the hallmark of the Epson L-Series.
|Epson L350 Printer|
With a compact and simple design that characterizes the Epson L-series, this multifunction printer control panel buttons are quite unique location. The power button and some other buttons located in the middle at the front of the printer. This button is the power button, and one push button to scan & copy process to allow a user to use. Place paper Epson L350 is at the top of the printer to portrait position can accommodate up to 100 sheets of A4 paper 75 grams whereas for glossy photo paper can hold up to 20 sheets of A4 size glossy paper.
Findprinterdrivers.com provide you the link Epson L350 Driver Download for various operating system, the links download below is direct from Epson official website. So, the link download is clean from malwares or viruses.
Resetter Epson L350 Driver can use for:
- Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- Mac OS
Here’s how to install Epson L350 Driver:
- First, download the printer driver below, just click the link and will automatically downloaded.
- After you have fineshed downloading the driver, put the downloaded file to laptop or PC that you want to use with printer.
- And then, just install the file driver that you have downloaded with double click on file driver.To check the success or not, you can try to print. Open one image or Microsoft Word document, then type CTRL+P, and if you see the name of the printer, that indicated that you have successfully install the driver. But, if the printer name does not appear, please re-install the driver.
Here’s how to uninstall Epson L350 Driver from your computer:
- Open control panel on your computer, and choose Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the name of your printer driver, and then click yes
- Wait for uninstall wizard until the end, and then click finish.
Resetter Epson L350 Driver Download Link
Epson L350 Driver for Windows 32bit – Download
Epson L350 Driver for Windows 64bit – Download
Epson L350 Driver for Mac OS X 10.9 – Download