Resetter Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver Download - Samsung Xpress C1860FW is 4-in-1 printer that includes with copier, scanner and fax. This printer easiness to operate and control, because this amazing printer built-in really big display that is 4.3 inch color touch screen and has many button beside the touchscreen.
|Samsung Xpress C1860FW Printer|
The Xpress C1860FW comes with wireless connectivity and NFC, with wireless connectivity allow you to use the printer wirelessly from your device, and with NFC just tap your cell phone to the Samsung Xpress C1860FW to print any photos or documents. This printer has Google Cloud Print, very easy mobile printing with impressive compatibility, optimized for any task or occasion. Google Cloud Print works on smartphones, tablet PCs, Google Chromebooks, PCs and other web connected devices.
Samsung Xpress C1860FW can prints with speed up to 19 page per minute in black and color. This printer has dimensions of 16.5" x 16.8 x 17.6" and has weight of 47.3 lb.
Findprinterdrivers.com provide you the link Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver Download for various operating system, the links download below is direct from Samsung official website. So, the link download is clean from malwares or viruses.
Resetter Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver can use for:
- Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- Mac OS
Here’s how to install Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver:
- First, download the printer driver below, just click the link and will automatically downloaded.
- After you have fineshed downloading the driver, put the downloaded file to laptop or PC that you want to use with printer.
- And then, just install the file driver that you have downloaded with double click on file driver.To check the success or not, you can try to print. Open one image or Microsoft Word document, then type CTRL+P, and if you see the name of the printer, that indicated that you have successfully install the driver. But, if the printer name does not appear, please re-install the driver.
Here’s how to uninstall Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver from your computer:
- Open control panel on your computer, and choose Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the name of your printer driver, and then click yes
- Wait for uninstall wizard until the end, and then click finish.
Resetter Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver Download Link
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Print Driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 – Download
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Scan Driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 – Download
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Print Driver for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 – Download
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Scan Driver for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 – Download
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Print Driver for Mac – Download
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Scan Driver for Mac – Download
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Print & Scan Driver for Linux - Download