Dell B1160w Laser Printer Driver Download - The B1160w is compact design wireless mono laser printer that has good quality of printing, up to 1200 dpi and 150 sheets of paper tray. This printer also has fast speed of printing, that can reach up to 21 page per minute.
|Dell B1160w Printer|
Another good specs form this printer is comes with 300 MHz RAM and 32 MB RAM, it gives you the convenience of printing. This performer works with various kinds of papers such as slim paper, recycled paper, headed papers, envelopes, and much more. Dell B1160w have got top quality and also fine detail which is the line that will appears razor-sharp along with delicate nuance, in addition to shading. The text shown in clear and also readable. This printer has dimensions of 10.5 x 9 x 15 inches and has weight of 11.2 pounds.
Findprinterdrivers.com provide you the link Dell B1160w Driver Download for various operating system, the links download below is direct from Dell official website. So, the link download is clean from malwares or viruses.
Resetter Dell B1160w Driver can use for:
- Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- Mac OS
Here’s how to install Dell B1160w Driver:
- First, download the printer driver below, just click the link and will automatically downloaded.
- After you have fineshed downloading the driver, put the downloaded file to laptop or PC that you want to use with printer.
- And then, just install the file driver that you have downloaded with double click on file driver.To check the success or not, you can try to print. Open one image or Microsoft Word document, then type CTRL+P, and if you see the name of the printer, that indicated that you have successfully install the driver. But, if the printer name does not appear, please re-install the driver.
Here’s how to uninstall Dell B1160w Driver from your computer:
- Open control panel on your computer, and choose Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the name of your printer driver, and then click yes
- Wait for uninstall wizard until the end, and then click finish.
Resetter Dell B1160w Driver Download Link
Dell B1160w Driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 – Download
Dell B1160w Driver for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 – Download
Dell B1160w Driver for Mac OS X – Download
Dell B1160w Driver for Linux - Download