HP Deskjet 2543 Driver Download - Created to fit where you need it, this sleek and stylish HP 2543 Deskjet All-in-One wireless printer gives you the highest in convenience in your home office. Replenish by adding extra HP printer ink cartridge for your order. Restriction 5 each household. Item Features: All-in-one design lets you print, copy and scan. Printer can certainly wirelessly print from any room along with your smartphone, product and LAPTOP OR COMPUTER. Apple AirPrint lets you wirelessly print through your iPad, iPhone or ipod itouch. Compact dimension saves space on the desktop. Input tray stands up to sixty sheets associated with paper. And also has ouput tray up to 25 sheet op paper.
|HP Deskjet 2543|
This printer offers high resolution of printing that can reach 600 x 600 dpi Color print resolution and 4800 x 1200 dpi B&W. The speed can reach up to 7 ppm Color print speed and up to 4 ppm B&W. This printer has dimensions of 6.17H x 16.74W x 12.06D and with weight of 7.94 lbs.
Findprinterdrivers.com provide you the link HP Deskjet 2543 Driver Download for various operating system, the links download below is direct from HP official website. So, the link download is clean from malwares or viruses.
Resetter HP Deskjet 2543 Driver can use for:
- Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- Mac OS (Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain, Lion, Snow Leopard)
Here’s how to install HP Deskjet 2543 Driver:
- First, download the printer driver below, just click the link and will automatically downloaded.
- After you have fineshed downloading the driver, put the downloaded file to laptop or PC that you want to use with printer.
- And then, just install the file driver that you have downloaded with double click on file driver.
- To check the success or not, you can try to print. Open one image or Microsoft Word document, then type CTRL+P, and if you see the name of the printer, that indicated that you have successfully install the driver. But, if the printer name does not appear, please re-install the driver.
Here’s how to uninstall HP Deskjet 2543 Driver from your computer:
- Open control panel on your computer, and choose Unistall a Program
- Doubleclick on the name of your printer driver, and then click yes
- Wait for uninstall wizard until the end, and then click finish.
Resetter HP Deskjet 2543 Driver Download Link
HP Deskjet 2543 Driver for All Windows 32bit – Download
HP Deskjet 2543 Driver for All Windows 64 bit – Download
HP Deskjet 2543 Driver for Mac OS – Download
HP Deskjet 2543 Driver for Linux -